ScOPTbox Take Down Policy
ScOPTbox is a repository which is maintained by the Scottish Organisation for Practice Learning (ScOPT) and hosted by Focused on Learning Ltd.
The aims of ScOPTbox are, amongst other things... to establish a service to sustain on-line resources in practice education and practice learning.
If you are of the opinion that a resource within ScOPTbox:
- is an infringement of your intellectual property rights; or
- is an infringement of your moral rights; or
- is offensive or unacceptable in some other way;
please immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- identification of the item by title, description and URL;
- the nature of the complaint; and
- any supporting or substantiating evidence you have.
The item will be blocked during a period of investigation and you will be notified if any further action is taken. The ScOPTbox team will at its discretion remove or block access to the item.
Any personal information you provide in your complaint shall be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and subordinate legislation. The data controller is the Scottish Organisation for Practice Learning, unless otherwise stated. ScOPT's data protection policy and guidelines are available from email@example.com